Baseball Umpire Iowa
What are the major requirements?
– Official will need to submit an online application.
– A registration fee is must.
– A background check – Organisations look for child abuse reports and any domestic violence reports.
– Pass written and technical test.
– Acceptable attendance rate.
What are the minor requirements?
– Min. Age – 18.
– Umpire equipment. This may include uniforms, stop-watches, whistles, flags or cards, and shoes.
– Little League rule book.
– Good health and fitness.
– Quick reflexes and good coordination.
– Some athletic ability.
– Good communication skills.
– Reasonable body weight.
How much does the test cost?
The test cost is $0.
How much does the class cost?
The class cost is $0.
How long is the class?
The duration of classes is not specified.
What is the minimum passing score requirement for the class/test?
The minimum passing score is over 80%.
How much does it pay per game?
The payment is not specified.
Where can you sign up for the test/training?
Iowa USSSA Sports Officials
Are online study guides/practice tests/courses/training/testing available?
Yes the online study guide/practice tests/courses/training/testing are available please check the links bellow:
Are you required to attend any local meetings? If so how many?
No, you are not required to attend any local meetings.